So...here is what Miss.A has been up to:
- We can crawl, hands and knees with the belly off the ground
- We can pull ourselves up to a standing position
- We can now get down from the standing position without falling down (she crouches, and then goes onto her knees...wicked cute)
- We walk when mom or dad (or anyone) holds our fingers.
- We snap, clap, wave, blow kisses, the finger on the lips thing (whatever its called), plays peek-a-boo, and starting to play patty cake (she sings along in her baby babble, and thinks the "rolllll" part is hysterical), and she claps whenever we say "yeay"!
- We eat everything... those magical baby puffs (which I too enjoy), lunch meat, chicken, veggies, anything that is moms food...but still breastfeed (and pump) AND STILL seems to hate any "puree".
- We say: Mamma, Dadda, Yeay, Yaya, Gegege (I am not sure what this means, but says it when she is mad), EEEEEEEah EEEEEEah and Yahehehehe (again....when she is pissed).
- She plays well by herself...butttt we need to work on playing well with others (really, my baby doesn't share...and thank gosh my friend sand their babies are patient because my baby is going to be the mean one..(thanks Emily, Maggie, Jenn and Nicole I do NOT know what I would do without you ladies).
- We have 6 teeth!
- We are still extra cuddley
- AND we still Co-Sleep (She sleeps in our bed for night...and in her own crib for naps...but we have been putting her in her own crib at night until she wakes up, I nurse her and she goes back to sleep in our bed)