- I let my daughter watch television....especially movies....movies that I like...preferably Tangled or Rio. Yeah, we watch shows too...again ones that I like...such as Phineas and Pherb....And iit s not like she is even watching it, lets get real. She only pays attention when there is singing involved!
- I let her rip apart my underwear drawer! Yeah, so when I am getting ready in the morning, or need to make the bed, I let A go through my bottom drawer at my INLAWS house. And that ladies and gents is my undie drawer (panties...lol...horrible word)
- I give her Gerber Graduate meals... yeah...I breastfeed, cloth diaper, yadadadada but every ONCE in awhile a girl has got to do what a girl's gotta do..she loves them...and they are 30 seconds in the microwave!
- I have not once, but maybe 12x's given her mac'n'cheese from Panera....yeah...and I share it with her!
- Whoooo lets their child play by herself. I am in the room...and there are only so many hours in a day....so when Momma has a lesson plan or a paper to write...I mayyyy empty her toy bins, put on Rio and let her go to town! (of course if she needs something I do it...but it gives me 5 minutes of time to type or research...and SHE IS IN THE SAME ROOM)...she actually plays with her baby dolls a lot and there is only so many times I can record it without seeming creepy!
- I buy her something EVERY SINGLE TIME I enter Wal-Mart. I go into the doll isle and have bought alllll the Disney Baby Princess dolls....obsessed me...yes...her...she loves her babies...but it is ALL me...
Friday, September 30, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
- If I were to get pregnant again I would have to stop taking my happy pills....and I just tried to do that...and it didn't go very well. But not a serious note IF I was able to get pregnant again, I would be the exact same...nervous, anxious, and well....babies cost a lot of money, so I'd be broke! Ecstatic, but broke!
- If I had a day to myself I think that I would go crazy. But I know that my eyebrows wouldn't be touching, my hair wouldn't have roots, and I would not have a mustache. OR maybe I would...but I would NOT have dark circles under my eyes. I would SLEEEEEP! Teething babies make for a sleepless night!
- If I married my high-school sweetheart I would probably be an amazing dancer (yeah I used to West Coast Swing Dance), be a stay at home wife, live in an amazing looking house, be extremely skinny....but would never have had children, care more about my appearance so my husband wouldn't leave me, and feel badly because of where I came from....a middle class family. I am glad that this didn't happen....
- If I could live anywhere in the US I'd probably choose somewhere warm. Lets be honest, I love the weather changes, NH is great...I can swim in the summer, ski in the winter, and enjoy the spring and fall blooms and changes! BUT I want to be someplace where it is 60-100...and does not snow. I can visit here if I want to ski! I promise I would!
- If Arabella was a boy her name would have been David (after my husband) or Maximus (called Max).
- If I could have any talent in the world I would love to sing. I have a raspy voice, yes, it is deep. It makes me sad...and I know that it makes my parents sad especially since I used to have a cute voice when I was a little girl...I was even in singing lessons...sorry folks...
- If you met me in real life you would be surprised how I really care about what people think about me. I want people to like me. And I've been told that I am "too" happy....yeah...ok...you don't really know me then!
- If I could go back to school and get a different degree I would love to go back to Law School. I miss it so badly. But with having a family, lets be honest, Law School wont work. Being a lawyer wont work. I want to be home....so that is why I decided to get my Masters in Education.
- If money were not an object I'd drive a VERY LARGE SUV. Like a HUGE one...that I wouldn't have to worry about the snow! And I would have room for all the stuff that comes with having with a baby.
- If I could meet one celebrity I think I would want to meet Julia Roberts. I love her. I want her to be my friend.
- If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be Walmart. Yeah, they may not have the best quality clothes, but Dave gets a pretty nice discount...soooo I am still shopping there for everything I need!
- If we were to ever get another dog...Dave would want a small dog....I would get another large dog. I miss having big BIG dogs, so I would get a Doberman!
- If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, I'd want to go to North Conway, NH. It is our favorite family get away that is only a few hours away
- If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd pick a personal trainer. Seriously. I need to have someone yell at me and get my butt out.
- If I had the option of plastic surgery I'd get LIPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, September 18, 2011
We had drama today....drama as in we had to call the police...
I rented the parks pavilion, and with doing so I had to email, get confirmation, fill out an application and then give a donation of $45.00 to the PODW (Park and Art Department).
I had the park pavilion rented from 1-4 *you can only rent it for a 4 hour slot. I had confirmation AND PROOF that I rented it.
So, today when I showed up there were people using the pavilion, and wellllllll they were not nice, and basically told me
She showed up....and decided that we needed to call the cops. She was very nice, and I was still teary. So yeah, I had to call the cops.
And as soon as I said that I had rented it, could prove it, and that I called the cops they alllll of a sudden decided that they would "eat the cost" of the rental. WHAT? I mean, $50 is $50! I wouldn't eat the cost if I paid $1!
The cops showed up. But the other people already moved along.
So that was my BABY BIRTHDAY drama.....lets hope that we get into this house so I can bail on having to deal with people and BIRTHDAY DRAMA!
Saturday, September 17, 2011
We are about to be done with the planning and buying for the birthday this week! I ordered a banner last week...and it is still not here. I even asked the lady on Etsy if she would be able to have it to me on time..and said "yeah no problem"...problem is, well, it's not here!
Here was our convo:
um...............yeah........STILLLLL NOT HERE! And now the party is tomorrow and it is too late to get another one! :(
Posted by StephaE at 12:17 PM
Thursday, September 15, 2011
I tend to get bored easily and quickly!
But I am thinking about getting my hair done soon! And I found some great inspiration on Pintrest anddddd really would like to try some of the ideas....
So....now to decide what color to do....I am now a blonde with brown/honey and some lighter blonde pieces. I really like the darker honey color, but I don't know if I would want it for my whole head...so maybe double the honey and then add the lighter blonde in as well....
Wish me luck...I shall be getting this done soon....and maybe even trying one off these hair-doo's for A's party on Sunday! :)
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
|Here are the stairs to go up the porch!|
|Back yard (half of it)|
|Our room (half of it)|
|The other half!|
|The stairway (built ins and part of A's room)|
|The entire length of the house FOR COUPONING|
|This is where we are putting our cabinets for our island/peninsula|
|A's built ins! Like the wood floors???|
|COMPLETE overhaul!!!! We are ordering our cabinets ASAP!|
|The back porch...it's a 3 season that will be a playroom (on the outside new siding and inside new paint)|
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Here's what's new:
» I recently started weight watchers again, in hopes of loosing the remainder of the weight I've added on with all three of my pregnancies.
My goal is 20lbs. But lets be realistic.... I know it will take awhile...so I'm not getting my skinny jeans out anytime soon!
» The house had been inspected, and now our quotes are coming in! There was freeze damage drama, but thats fixed now. We close on the 30th.
We're thinking of having a Halloweenish type home warming party to invite people over to see the house!
»A is turning 1 on Sunday! Holy moly! I ordered her cupcake-cake and yep....had to call back and deal with cake pricing drama! Oh boy was that fun!
Her party is this weekend at the park! We are very excited!
....but thats it....lost my blogging mojo, but I'll be back with house photos and reviews! :)